Friday, May 3, 2013

Night shift orc signed by Avery!

Woot!






 and yes.. I will be throwing it. unless it disappoints and does not go in the bag .

 pretty good buy either way.


Should be able to play the Vet mini this Sunday, which should be nice weather and since I've been working so much, a needed break.


My new job at http://www.feedyourhead.biz/
 is going great.
 Originally hired with few store hours to just help them promote their disc golf selection.... it has turned into an almost full time job. Great place to work as well. It's nice to be working with actual real live intelligent , non-asshole, people for a change.

 Plus we sell disc golf discs & accessories!!  I love it! It's like almost the perfect job for me.

 If only I had more time to go out and throw :(  haha.


See you on the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment