Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kinda cool.. OK, very cool!!!!

 Feldberg and Leviska are doing a free clinic tomorrow for the kickoff of the VPO. I know we have had some of the "big names" in disc golf come to the VPO over the years  but I'll admit I am a little giddy at having a free disc golf clinic with these two.
 I'm hoping I can go out and volunteer as a spotter for Saturday at least because it makes me feel good to be part of the club and do my part to make other players experience a little better.

 I missed out on the Am part of the VPO again this year, which really sucks. But hey.. I'm unemployed and ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

 I'm hoping to get Feldberg to sign a disc or two :)

 Now... if the weather will hold out for us it should be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment