Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HHmmm..... 40 out of 51 INT players?!?!

 OK. So I played terrible. I can blame it on lack of practice.
 I actually didn't do too bad at the start of each day, and the second round at a course I never played before really hurt but that's to be expected when half the other players had a chance to play the new course the day before.

 lesson learned.

  if I had played Rec division I would have finished 7'th out of  maybe 12-15 players?   So.. should I have been playing rec?

 No. I play for both the competition and the fun. If I had been practicing and playing more recently I'm confident I could have finished in the top 10 at least.
 I put on my afro wig for the entire second round and did have a good time.

 anyways... I had a blast, got some cool swag, and it's always good to see my disc golf friends and meet new peeps  as well.  I got a few laughs for wearing the afro wig so that was kinda fun. It was HOT though!

 My PDGA membership is updated and I'm looking forward to making some more mini's soon as well as a few more tournaments when the heat really comes on this summer!  haha.

 I go to Puerto Rico in early July for a friends wedding but I'm going to try and play a private course there I heard about.

 If I don't post much I apologize. Work is insane and our new website just went live, which I wrote al the content for and manage as well.

 go check us out at www.maxmechanical.com

 I'm pretty proud of the work I have done , not only on the website but on our PPC campaigns and the SEO and SEM side of things.  We are ranking way higher today than we did when I started 2 years ago and a lot of learning and hard work went into this.


 and if you are bored.. go check out my playlist on the DGRUS site at

http://discgolfer.ning.com/profile/ericbeich

 I have some pretty decent tunes that I tried to make disc golf related.

 peace out !

No comments:

Post a Comment