Monday, May 14, 2012

Cedar Hill DD Tournament May 26,27 !!!!!

 I feel kinda bad that I haven't re-upped my PDGA membership so far this year, but I will do so ASAP. I did sign up for this tournament though.
 I haven't done too well at Cedar hill in past tournaments, but I'm hoping with the addition of a chance to play 36 holes at the new Mount Lebanon camp course that I can do better if my health issues stay underground.
 I'm also glad I signed up because this will force me to practice more and hopefully make a few area mini's before then to get me back in shape.
 These 2 day tournaments are just rough on me  health wise.

 Maybe it will keep me from playing too much Diablo III, which I am picking up tonight at midnight to play, also.hahahaha!


 Anyway. pretty excited to play the new 36 holes out there and see some friends and compete again.
 Dynamic discs always puts on a great tournament so I'm sure I'll have fun no matter what.
 see you at the course!!


No comments:

Post a Comment