Monday, November 21, 2011

so I have a new hobby...

painting miniatures for D & D .

Ive spent almost $100 in paint and supplies so far, and around $ 70 in miniatures.
I'll post some more pics as I finish some more. I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I might even try selling some on Ebay... but I've already looked and I don't think there is a huge market for already painted miniatures.

maybe I should apply this to disc golf somehow? start getting back into dyeing discs or just flat out paint some discs and call them collectibles?

hhmm..
so I got back on my meds and also got started on some anti-psychotic meds. it was kinda freaking me out a bit at first. I was having some slight hallucination issues and just general freakishness. but I think the lithium is kicking back in and the new stuff is settling in.

I despise the holidays.. but at least I am going to "claim" to have to work on thanksgiving to avoid having to do the whole extended family freak out.
hell.. if it's nice on Thursday I might just go in to work for a few hours and then go to Vet for a round.

No comments:

Post a Comment