Monday, March 14, 2011

it's crazy carl!! and A-tier tournament coming up....

 so I think since my rating has dropped down so much that I am going to eneter the A-tier.. that's right.. it's an A-tier!!!  ( my first A-tier) tournament in Rockwall and Audubon ( first tourney they have ever had in Garland me thinks) as a rec instead of int.
 I kinda feel like I might be bagging a bit, but from where I have place out there last few years and the way Ive been playing lately, I don't think I really am.

 now if I go out and end up winning an A-tier in Rec by 20+ strokes....then yeah. I'll feel bad and probably ask Jodh to bump me or forfiet or something.

 but if I win by a few, or even if I don't, which is a  possibility the way I've been putting lately, then .. there ya go.

 oh.. and although I started this to be somewhat anon to talk about stuff without fear of repraisal.. I have decided to try and get more followers.

 it just feels different even though I've told a very small group already, to know at least someone is reading my crap.  and it actually motivates me to be more creative.

 so hi to anyone I've invited from facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment