Monday, March 7, 2011

Boerne,TX 9 hole

I went down to visit a friend this weekend and was going to play 1 of the courses in San Antonio, but it was a little cold and windy Saturday morning and since I was taking her 9 year old son to play disc golf for the first time we opted for a 9 hole course in Boerne instead. It turned out to be the right decision since it was so close ( 5 minute drive from downtown Boerne) . It was very cold at first, but warmed up a bit fairly quickly. It's a nice little 9 hole course on a lake and fairly scenic. a few wide open shots and some low ceiling tough ones. good course design for what they had to work with. good T-signs so we didnt get lost, but we opted not play a few holes by the lake since I had a newcomer with me and the windy conditions.

I wont go into how I ended up sleeping in my car most of Friday night, and froze my butt off Saturday night. and I got a speeding ticket going down on Friday. Stayed slower coming back on Sunday. 5 hour drive was 5 hours too long.
live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment