Monday, March 28, 2011

afro wig or new disc? hhmm...

yeah.. I choose the new Innova disc the ape!!  got one on order already.
 I did OK at the wed. mini last week. shot 2 under from the shorts. I always dont seem to play as good from the shorts as I could.
 funny thing is Luke called me at work on friday to see if I could play at lunch so I did and we played from the shorts with Scott and I shot like 12 over!!!  holy crap!!
 Luke suggested I was playing to the level of competition so that's my story,haha.
 Did a little volunteer work at the course on Saturday, which always feels good to  do, even if it's for a short time.
 most people don't take the time to come out and do stuff like that.
 more should.
 getting ready and more and more psyched for the Titledisc tournament in Rockwall and Garland on the 9'th and 10'th .
 Peace!

1 comment: