Monday, January 10, 2011

a sad spark...

I had one of those moments today. I was laughing at something in 7-11 when this cute girl peeked around the corner and asked me what I was laughing at. I think time froze for at least a few moments. I'm not sure if it was a spark when our eyes met or just a memory of someone I knew long ago, but she was beautiful. and probably way too young for me. I wont' go on with our conversation but it was the typical flirtation that occurs when two people have the same moment and are both flustered or nervous.
I haven't been able to stop thinking about here for the last few hours. unfortunately I came to the conclusion that even if she was over 21 she was definitely under 25, which is too young for me.

so I am sad.
those moments don't come often and haven't for me in a long time.
Maybe I should say screw it and go ask her out and see what happens? but my crystal ball keeps replaying the same scenario and it ends with my heart broken.
which would be better? being sad for awhile wondering? or maybe having a little fun before being crushed to death?

oh well.

maybe she plays disc golf?

No comments:

Post a Comment