Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

signed up with the Funkytown Flyers ( disc golf club) and played the Hangover Classic at Veterans park Saturday the 1'st.
It was freakin' cold and I hate playing disc golf in the cold. but it was kinda fun.
my goal was to not finish last, and when they handed out bag tags in order of finish I was at least 15-20 away from last.
I realized when we started that I lost one of my favorite discs a few weeks ago when I was practicing so that kinda sucked. and my acid reflux was killing me, and I bruised a toe that really hurt. And of course by the end of the round my ankle was swollen and killing me.

I can't wait for warmer weather.

1 comment:

  1. all those excuses didn't really matter cause I shanked quite a few and couldn't putt to save my life...so...no excuses,haha.

    ReplyDelete