Monday, December 20, 2010

kookie monday

so I'm looking at some tutorials on text effects using photoshop CS and Illustrator and it's painfully obvious I need to at least take a class in some basic photoshop stuff.
I can kinda follow the tutorials, but they skip steps or assume you know to much sometimes .
but it's all good. I'm learning more and more.
got a call about a computer gig today but then they called back right as I was about to ask my boss if I could get off early. oh well.
another lady called and left a message about needing some help, but I called her and left a few messages so far.
got all the pop3 mail info I needed to be able to check the mail from our new website, so that is good.
and got my raise processed today.
so all in all it was a pretty good day.
now I go home.
Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment